Zeagle Zena & Zeagle Tech Utility Pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaydog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have a suggestion on how to best mount one of Zeagle's Tech Utility Pockets on a Zena BCD? It would be very handy to be able to have this pocket for things like a spool and SMB, wetnotes, etc, but I haven't come up with a good place/way to attach it. Any suggestions (especially from someone who's "been there, done that") would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

So....my conclusion thus far is that there ISN'T a good way to attach an extra pocket to a Zena. I _knew_ I should have convinced my wife to go with a BP/W! Just kidding - a little.

So...the alternative looks like either pockets glued to her wetsuit or a pair of X-shorts.

Unthread one of the hip straps, top or bottom depending on where you want the pocket to sit. Thread the middle pocket strap through the BCD strap and then thread the strap up again, should sit there a treat.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks Chris! You're right - and I should have taken a closer look at the way those D-rings are attached to the ends of the hip straps. Your reply was spot on! Much Appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom