zooming with ikelite SLR housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTRski, whats going on buddy.....did you get your set up yet?

I know you were looking back a few weeks ago,anything new coming in the mail?:eyebrow:

I wish! Daughter in college = limited budget, and we haven't gotten a lengthy vacation in a couple years either, just the FGNMS 3-day weekends. MAYBE start of the year I can budget at least enough for the housing/port, and just make do with my dinky old DS50 strobe. If I can swing that and a Belize trip this April or May I'll be in heaven... if not, I keep telling myself the E330 housing won't be 'current' too long and Ike or their distributors will drop the prices and make it easier the longer I wait....that's my hope at least. :)

LOL, You can do that, and sooner or later, you can buy it for 1/2 of what it runs now

I hear ya on the prices, If I think about how much I spent, I want to sell it, because I say to myself, how much is a picture really worth???

Is it worth $300.00, sure, $700.00 , sure, $1,500.00 , yehhh, I can justify that, $3,000, man were getting up there, I gotta really think about that, and some how, I'm over $6000.00 , and say to my self, If the wife finds out, I willn't have to worry about the $6-7k, but Where will I
be renting, cause I sure will get kicked out for this one!! , lol

We should get a photography trip together, with some peeps from the different boards, I'd be up for that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom