Gooodive Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have driven past this shop. Never have checked them out. Here is a facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/GOOODive/
also this is from their homepage on their website. Unless you are a local with your own tanks this does not sound to appealing with all the other dive operators on island. here is the quote:
"As the only only dive operator on Bonaire we have a state of the art d.i.y. tank re-filling system and the lowest rates on tank-fills which guarantee you that our scuba diving packages are amoung the cheapest dive packages available on Bonaire"

Search this forum for Deep Blue View instead. They changed the name of both the B&B and dive operation about 3? years ago. You should find 115 hits. Menno and Esther probably still run both.

We dived with Menno and Esther 3x when they ran their B&B and again last February after they opened GooodDive. They are awesome operators with a brand new shop. You rent the tanks and they show you how to fill them. You back up the truck, fill your tanks anytime and go diving. Very easy! The shop is very conveniently located and their staff is awesome. We leave for trip #5 in 19 days for dive trip #5 with GooodDive. I highly recommend them.

Anyone have experience with these guys? Bonaire Scuba Diving Paradise | Gooodive Search turns up zero hits.
My DH and I have dived with Menno and Esther for several years. We have had the pleasure of using the fill your own tanks program and must say we absolutely will use it again. We also have gone out on boat dives with Menno and highly recommend the experience. Not only is the service TOP Shelf, but the boat ride is AWESOME ! Best Regards, Mike and Sue Behm

Thank you all for the replies. We'll give them a try. Leave Saturday, can't wait!

I guess this might be a bight late, but we used them for two weeks in November 2015. Great price, friendly service, would definitively use them again.

I'm happy to report that GoooDive was an excellent choice. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and their prices were unbeatable. We never had to wait to fill our tanks; the filling stations were available each time we stopped. My buddy rented his equipment, was very happy with it. His wife did two discovery dives with them, and now wants to get certified. Two thumbs up; will definitely use them again.

I'm happy to report that GoooDive was an excellent choice. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and their prices were unbeatable. We never had to wait to fill our tanks; the filling stations were available each time we stopped. My buddy rented his equipment, was very happy with it. His wife did two discovery dives with them, and now wants to get certified. Two thumbs up; will definitely use them again.
I met Gordon, one of their DM's at Red Slave last week. Really nice guy and very helpful. He was there with a client and provided us some great info for our dive.

Back
Top Bottom