Video diving with Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice, I was there a week before with Aldora and the diving was great. Wish my videos came out this good.

Very nice video. Really nice colours. What was that large shark-like fish with the dophiny nose?

Very nice video. Really nice colours. What was that large shark-like fish with the dophiny nose?

Thanks! I thought the remora was a baby shark at first. It was following us around for 10 minutes and tried to eat Dario's hair. Ha.

I had one try to attach itself to my chest for about 10 minutes while diving in Bimini.

Thanks! I thought the remora was a baby shark at first. It was following us around for 10 minutes and tried to eat Dario's hair. Ha.

That was an excellent video. Thanks for sharing. May I ask what type of camera you used & what lighting & filters were used to get such vivid colors.

That was a huge remora, and even small ones are rarely seen free swimming. I wunder who he got lost from, must have ben big.

That was an excellent video. Thanks for sharing. May I ask what type of camera you used & what lighting & filters were used to get such vivid colors.

GoPro 4 filmed at 1080x60 with red backscatter filter and 2 Sealife 2100 video lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom