Using eco-friendly accessories?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey,
Last day, my friend (scuba driver) had brought his broken diving mask to my shop and asked me to repair it. I had managed to fix the mask but after 2 days he brought it back saying it is leaking. He took new branded mask from my shop and gone. Looking at the old broken mask, I felt it is better to get recycled and molded into a new product. While I researched about the recycling the product, I have seen that not all the product cannot be recycled as they are not eco-friendly Eco-friendly Product Design Toronto | Green Product Design | Spark Innovations. Then else can we do with that broken mask? Any innovative ideas? I have planned to have only eco-friendly products in my shop. How about yours? Is it ecofriendly?

Hey,
Last day, my friend (scuba driver) had brought his broken diving mask to my shop and asked me to repair it. I had managed to fix the mask but after 2 days he brought it back saying it is leaking. He took new branded mask from my shop and gone. Looking at the old broken mask, I felt it is better to get recycled and molded into a new product. While I researched about the recycling the product, I have seen that not all the product cannot be recycled as they are not eco-friendly Eco-friendly Product Design Toronto | Green Product Design | Spark Innovations. Then else can we do with that broken mask? Any innovative ideas? I have planned to have only eco-friendly products in my shop. How about yours? Is it ecofriendly?

I highly recommend the "Reuse, Reduce" parts of the oft repeated phrase as recycling is vastly misunderstood by people in recycling nations.

Maybe use the mask strap in a save-a-dive kit? Possible to use the glass to repair another mask? Use the broken mask in your shop as decoration instead of throwing it out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom