1 week countdown till Costa Rica!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tangfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey guys, I'm headed off to go diving at Playa Del Coco in Costa Rica in one week, any last minute advice you guys can offer? Something to bring, something to leave, a place to go to adventure or eat or drink?

funkyspelunker:
Hey guys, I'm headed off to go diving at Playa Del Coco in Costa Rica in one week, any last minute advice you guys can offer? Something to bring, something to leave, a place to go to adventure or eat or drink?

I'll be in Costa Rica Mar. 17-25. Staying in Playa Flamingo/Conchal. Will only do a few dives, but hoping to see some big stuff off Catalina Island. Flamingo is apparently only a 10 minute boat ride away from Catalina.

nope just go and have tons of fun. I hear the weather is been great....my brother just got back last week and he say's it's been great weather. so, have tons of fun and take lots of pictures. good luck

Scuba65:
nope just go and have tons of fun. I hear the weather is been great....my brother just got back last week and he say's it's been great weather. so, have tons of fun and take lots of pictures. good luck

Hey Scuba65, can you check with your Brother and find out what the water temp was?

Thanks

ronrosa:
I'll be in Costa Rica Mar. 17-25. Staying in Playa Flamingo/Conchal. Will only do a few dives, but hoping to see some big stuff off Catalina Island. Flamingo is apparently only a 10 minute boat ride away from Catalina.

I didn't know Flamingo was that close to Catalina! So what is the town like, is it a nice place to stay with as much stuff to do as PDC?

I'm curious to know what the water temps are like now too. I'll be testing out my new 5/4 mm suit.

funkyspelunker:
....any last minute advice you guys can offer? Something to bring, something to leave, a place to go to adventure or eat or drink?

Don't miss the topside activites....Arenal Volcano, Thermal Pools, Canopy Tours, and all the great rice and bean dishes! I wish I would have brought a hood or beanie since the water temp. changed on us a lot...especially around Catalina and Bat.

Have a great time!

Hey, divebuddy68 sorry i haven't answered you...right now i'm in Dominica and been busy diving ....i talked to him last night and he said it was in the low 80's...so, you're good to go. have tons of fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom