10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big turnout last night at Xcel for a memorial for Boogie. His whole family showed. I guess a couple of fans put it all together. I had thought the Wild were hosting.

Reactions: TJF
So, the Bolts give up 5, I repeat 5 second period goals. How the hell your defense can break down like that this late in the playoffs. Of course, then the Bruins do what they can to get them back in the game. This sure beats the heck out of Wild hockey though!!

Don't know where they were in the second period... Boston clearly out played us. Hopefully game 3 will be better.

Yeah but it was fun to watch! I do like the idea of a "first time" for the finals. I believe TB will come out hard at home, this prob is no secret.
See you topside! John

Big turnout last night at Xcel for a memorial for Boogie. His whole family showed. I guess a couple of fans put it all together. I had thought the Wild were hosting.

My plumber grew up with him, was telling me his whole family is a cop family, If you knew my plumber you would see the irony in that him and Derek were friends. Big doo in Regina here for him soon. Held at RCMP headquarters.

Canucks are spanking the Sharks with 2 1/2 min to go

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom