10/16 Shore Dive Orgy Weekend Hibiscus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I drove along Ft. Lauderdale Beach today on my way to a meeting. The ocean was lake flat. You don't see it like that very often.

There was also five freighters parked offshore near where the latest reef damage took place. :(

Marc

Hmmm... I get off work at 7 PM guys- night dive tomorrow???? I'll of course be home Saturday after the Chick Dive for more....

Simon, Krista, Jeff and I went tonight. It was really nice. Saw lots of critters...but I will write that in the proper threads trip report...
just thought I would give ya'll a little tease :wink:

Would you all mind if I joined in for the 9am dive? We're still unpacking so likely I can't sneak away for the day...

Also I was just curious what people are wearing for exposure protection? I've got a drysuit, and probably have a shortie somewhere...

Mike... Marvel, Krista and I will be doing the Chick Dive...maybe we can catch up later...
MOJO- I wore my skins and my 3ml shorty last night and it was plenty. Water temp is 81°.

MikeJacobs:
OK! Got that Oliver? Jenny? Marvel?

Also Friday night dive is 7:30 IN the water.

Mike,
Okay, I will be in your place around 8:30am in the water at 9:00am. What is the water temp lately?
Joe

Marvel or Jenny would know because they pay attention to such details LOL. It's still skins-weather to me. Bring your wetsuit and you Won't be sorry, however.
joeamit:
Mike,
Okay, I will be in your place around 8:30am in the water at 9:00am. What is the water temp lately?
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom