100th Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha im not sure about at 200 probably wont do that naked, maybe the 500th or 1000th. Too bad I missed the 69th dive haha. As for the whole picture thing I do use a hog rig with a crotch strap so sorry to disappoint everyone but it was not as revealing as you may have thought haha.

Where do they allow you to dive naked? (My 100th will be coming up shortly...heheheh)

Well, the Hedonism (aka Hedo) resorts in Jamaica let you dive naked. Actually, you do everything naked there. I remember seeing their fish belly white bodies while staying at Couples Swept Away which was almost next door. :mooner:

Didn't actually see anybody diving nekkid though :D--thankfully...

There is something else you do on the 69th dive

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! IT's breathe off the other.....:11::no

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

congrats to the OP! (btw...did you update your number of dives on this?)

Dang, I missed all this on my 69 and 100... my 200 is approaching though, what should happen on 200??? Some sort of combination of both?

We had a DMT doing his 100th dive and made him do it naked.

Unfortunately we forgot to tell office person when downloading the days DSD photos to wipe off his before giving it to customers. Result is his white arse went out on about 35 CDs that day.

at 200, you get to dive naked with two buddies of the opposite sex :wink:

33% phenomenon used to our advantage!! Hahahah.

Hmmm, I quit logging my dives for almost 10 years! Anyway, I'm getting ready for the IE this summer and I've had to start keeping track again. I have a little over 90 in my logbook right now. So my question is this... Which counts? 100 logged or just 100 in the water? Cause I'm always looking for an excuse to dive nekkid but wouldn't want to do it with an *

Hmmm, I quit logging my dives for almost 10 years! Anyway, I'm getting ready for the IE this summer and I've had to start keeping track again. I have a little over 90 in my logbook right now. So my question is this... Which counts? 100 logged or just 100 in the water? Cause I'm always looking for an excuse to dive nekkid but wouldn't want to do it with an *

Hmmm...better call your favorite training agency! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom