16 and scubadiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry, u're not the youngest..i started diving when i was 14 and i finally just turned 15:D

I started diving about 2 or 3 months ago. I am 13 years old and i love it already:D

I had my ow at fifteen and advanced ow at sixteen or seventeen. And at age 24 I was a commercial diver working in the gulf. Mind set and ability far out ways age. To a point! Now adays I am old 43 yoa and I have a better understanding of allot of things. But I also know and have seen allot. So move forward young skywalker it is better under the water than above, as long as you got the juice!

it's also really cool to hook up with an older guy you can joke about the age difference with! Calling him a relic diver, not because of his hobby but his age, "He's a relic........ diver" or like,... Hey Dave, what was the Titanic like BEFORE it sank?"
Iwould love it! Considering I am only 33, but my wife is 23 and we gig each other all the time. It's a great way to increase comraderie, for those accepting divers.
I remember meeting a cave diver when I was about ten or so at one of the springs. He let me hold onto his bac while he pulled us around on his brand new TEKNA SCOOTER!!! For you old timers, you'll know what that means. For you NOOBS, It was the predecessor to the oceanic Mako and one of the first made available to the public at an inexpensive... &4599.99 price tag!!!

My sons are newly certified and are 11 and 12. I'm looking forward to many family dive trips. We are heading to Panama City for their first taste of ocean diving this weekend. In two years our twin sons will be 11 and we'll certify them and then all six of us will be able to dive as a family. :)

You say you want to humbalize the old buggers? Listen wetspot, my gas, my boat, you have to be back tucked in bed at 11 pm-plus you need to carry all the gear to earn your keep:) zeN||

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom