1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1 day, 3 hours, 15 minutes....

Hey Gang!

I just want to let you guys know that we still have plenty of space available on Saturday's AM & PM trips. We'll be diving shallow all day!

We still have room for one more diver on Sunday morning's wreck trek. This trip is limited to six divers so that I can get wet! Let me know if you can join us.

KeyLargoBrent:
Hey Gang!

I just want to let you guys know that we still have plenty of space available on Saturday's AM & PM trips. We'll be diving shallow all day!

We still have room for one more diver on Sunday morning's wreck trek. This trip is limited to six divers so that I can get wet! Let me know if you can join us.
It's too bad that Saturday was all shallow

This time tomorrow, the Yak goes on the roof and I hit the road!!!

Brent, I sent you a PM. :)

Where is everyone diving for the reunion??? Send me a PM
Kim P

No PM needed, I'll post mine publicly. I'm diving with Brett on Sunday morning. Because I'm bringing Non-Diving-Partner-Extraordinaire, I'm just going out once. We will be kayak snorkeling the rest of the weekend.

stu_in_fl:
ok, I just booked my dives:

Sat afternoon/twilight with Conch Rep with the 3 tanker
Sun morning - 2-wrecks with Blue Water.

and for BBQ stuff - I'll join in the BBQ on Sat night

This is what he has:D

CoolTech:
It's too bad that Saturday was all shallow

I think it's because Conch has the 3 tanker for Sat. So Sunday Brent is doing deep dives. Sat. for Brent is shallow for bugs I do believe. Got to have more:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: .

Divergirl4u:
Where is everyone diving for the reunion??? Send me a PM
Kim P
I'm diving with CR in the morning both days... wreck and a reef, I believe. Then Sat afternoon maybe tag with someone who's going snorkeling somewhere, or just lounge around beach area.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom