1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Damn! Eagle is scheduled for Friday.

mmm, I agree (but will not be able to get time off on that Fri)

.......to thse organizing: any chance we can do the Eagle on Sat afternoon e.g. switch the Eagle / Speigel dives ?

stu_in_fl:
mmm, I agree (but will not be able to get time off on that Fri)

.......to thse organizing: any chance we can do the Eagle on Sat afternoon e.g. switch the Eagle / Speigel dives ?

That is two requests so I will see what I can do. How many more like this idea?

Jim, I see you have a Debbie in your condo...you do mean me, right? :rofl3:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is going to be one fun awesome weekend!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question about the dives, which ones will require AOW? I will have my C Card by then, but not my AOW, might even have Nitrox :)

Gabrielle:
I have a question about the dives, which ones will require AOW? I will have my C Card by then, but not my AOW, might even have Nitrox :)
BS... skip everything else and go for the AOW!

Gabrielle:

you still have a couple of months - plenty of time to get Nitrox and AOW (you can do them at the same time)...
[the wrecks are all quite deep]

Oooo.. ROFL! I feel for whomever is in the room with Kris and I - the kids are not easy sleepers!

Actually, I'll pay for a new condo to crash in if needs be... Becky - wana rent yours :wink:

CBulla:
Oooo.. ROFL! I feel for whomever is in the room with Kris and I - the kids are not easy sleepers!

Actually, I'll pay for a new condo to crash in if needs be... Becky - wana rent yours :wink:
lol... are you giving up your double bed, and full view of the Atlantic? :rofl3:

You forget my friend, a newbie, 2 and 4 year old come with us. A double bed will accomodate the kids, or my wife and the newbie, but not us - add 2 other adults in the room and its absolutely packed. :D

CBulla:

Mine was rented when you guys picked the dates. Mine has been rented since April for that time frame sorry. I do have 5 more condo's and 1 townhouse that is available. T212 is nice but everyones wanting a bedroom and there is only 2 like all the rest. It has a queen in the master and two fulls in the guest and of course all the other beds that fold out, pop up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom