1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
psst..sakit pa katawan para mag post ng pix.

this may surprise you guys but i do work, you know :) and besides, it's christmas. still not finished with shopping... it's 1am and i think i'm all alone here :D (in ppd, anyway)

Halthron:
I'm not exactly sure why they flipped. At the time, we were maybe 150m behind Spoon's vehicle. The light changed in that way that says two vehicles are getting next to each other then the SUV keeps going and the trike flips over. Nothing about the SUV's movement showed a reaction to getting hit but I wouldn't discount a very slight nudge, too faint for the driver to notice. What I think happened though is that the trike driver tried to move a bit further right and hit one of the dirt banks next to the holes dug into that part of the road and flipped as a result. If there aren't any fresh dings on Spoons SUV then that is almost certainly what happened.

Yep! Now to do a Nitrox & Adv. Nitrox class....

was asleep and only found out when moonie called. the driver never noticed a trike nor did he feel any nudge. plus no dings at all in the car

chip104:
really? kc, there were 8. I gave one to purple, 3 to Spoon, and 3 to Halthron. We're gonna have to meet up with greatwolf now so he can get the last one!

Pretty please...I love stickers...

greatwolf:
Pretty please...I love stickers...

ok i'll give you one of my name stickers .

what do you want the sticker with "paolo villegas" or "villegas"

both have dive flags hehehehehehhehe

paolov:
ok i'll give you one of my name stickers .

what do you want the sticker with "paolo villegas" or "villegas"

both have dive flags hehehehehehhehe

No problem bro...hehehe. :D

jonix:
hmmmmm...pwede

greatwolf: i can guarantee 2 stickers for ya...:D

btw, jai's your stickers with me, i'll leave it at divers point na lang...my gift to you guys for a wonderful diving year

That's wonderful bud...thanks...:05:

jonix:
hmmmmm...pwede

greatwolf: i can guarantee 2 stickers for ya...:D

btw, jai's your stickers with me, i'll leave it at divers point na lang...my gift to you guys for a wonderful diving year
my car is the proud receptacle of a PPD sticker...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom