1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
thanks spoon, I knew it felt longer than what it recorded since we did spend sometime in the shallows. Computer worked alright though. How's Dec 3rd looking for you?

i am fine with dec 3.

I'm bailing out of Dec 3, have a class scheduled for that day now.

Matthew:
Maybe Paolo knows about it.

hmmm idadamay mo na naman ako ha,

there are some sharks (small) at DnT a long time ago at ___ depth at ____ however for the past several years wala na dun.

however the largest fish i saw last weekend at DnT reef was a meter long Maya-maya with two other maya-maya half meter in size with the larger one on the northside of the rock. at 125ft. but this was at Batcave not Basilica.

what we chanced on Basilica (below) was a good number of juvenile yellow tail barracuda at 80ft.

shugar:
hate to put a wet blanket on this but... you guys sure of what you're doing? i've just been thinking about it... parang you're pushing the limits...

do dive safe ok...

Jag

thanks for your concern jag. like eveything, the divers safety is paramount.

everythings been planned, even showed my profiles to several other instructors and they all say its safe but most reactions are that it will be darn tiring. there will be adequate SI between the first 3 dives. after that all of the dives will be performed shallower than 30ft which has no time limits. after that its basically a dive at your discretion, if a diver doesnt think he can handle it all he has to do is throw in the towel. this is not a competition, its a personal thing for me and wanted to share my experience with others:)

Back
Top Bottom