1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i plan on doing this thing every two months so it should be considered a mini dive-o-rama its your call though guys if it remains in the trips section:)

Hi Spoon.

Was just wondering- why do you need to do so many dives (as you mentioned, much of the area was shallow)? Why not just fewer but longer ones? Is it a very large area that you need to explore of map out?

Cathy

that is his objective.

so far he is keeping to the "plan your dive, dive your plan" norm.

:wink:

CLA:
Hi Spoon.

Was just wondering- why do you need to do so many dives (as you mentioned, much of the area was shallow)? Why not just fewer but longer ones? Is it a very large area that you need to explore of map out?

Cathy

ishbaby:
Spoon strictly enforces an AOW ata for the first 3 dives. :D

:bncry: sniff... sniff... you won't lemme go with you guys for the first 3 dives? :crying2:

So, 8 dives from Dive & Trek on the 17th?

Axua:
I hope you guys consider using nitrox with that number of dives.

naku , then there goes the unlimited diving of Dive n Trek......

hehhehehhehe.....

sadly the main component here is the cost.

pre, do you think they are invincible planning their dives and diving their plan ....

with the plausible cost of a single day of Chamber treatment (if they reach the chamber in time) around Php 250,000 at least.

Even with DAN insurance if they don't make it to the chamber that DAN is useless... wouldn't you think Axua?

But then again i hope those tables are reliable ...... but they are... been testing them tables and computations myself as well over the years. hehehhehehe.

but then again.... it's the physiological factors that really determines predisposing to a DCI hit or not. Just like what the Good Doctor Mike Perez says.... DCI is a statistic... it will hit you in a randomly manner...

i just hope it would be a mild hit.

Back
Top Bottom