2 Complete Sets of Tech Gear - Back and Sidemount + Lights + Tanks - etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aretter

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife and I dove this gear personally and it has been well-cared for. To purchase new, comparable equipment would be around $12,000. Buy the entire package for $4,500.00 cash. Individual prices listed below.

2 - Hollis SMS 100 complete Sidemount Rigs with cam bands, valve loops, and hose control cords ($500 each)

2 - Luxfer Aluminum 40 with Stage Rigs ($50 each) - need Hydros - will hydro for $25 each

3 - Dive Rite RG1208 and RG 2010 first and second stage combos ($150 each)

4 - Dive Rite RG1205 and RG 2010 Setup for Stage Bottles - 2 Setup for Stage Bottle and 2 for back mount: left and right post ($150 each)

Salvo Jet Fins - X-Large foot pocket for Dry Suit Boots ($40)

Salvo 21w HID cave light. Rebuilt by Light Monkey in 2012 - seal, clips, switch, and battery. Hard case and charger included. ($650)

Light Monkey 12w LED Cave light ($450)

OMS Larry Green Signature Series Tech Wing LGS45 - 45lbs lift ($180)

Dive Rite Ballistic (Lightweight) backplate with fully adjustable harness, 2" crotch strap, and scooter ring ($75)

Larry Green Primary Cave Reel - #24 Cave Line - 350' ($60)

4 - IANTD Trimix Dive Tables - 20/25, 19/40, 14/50, 12/60 ($4 each)

Dive Rite Dual Bladder Superwing - power inflators are missing - they cost 15.00 each online and are easy to install with a single ziptie. I will do it for 40.00 more than the asking price if you like. ($100)

2 - Doubles Manifolds (valves included, but not pictured due to being installed on sidemount tanks) ($170 each)

Conversion kit for Backmount to Sidemount switch ($75)

Dive Rite Dual Bladder Rec Wing ($100)

Dive Rite Aluminum Backplate with fully adjustable harness, 2" crotch strap, and scooter rings ($80)

Hollis O2 Regulator with small button gauge - H-02 1st stage and 210 2nd stage ($150)

2 - Double HP Steel 100 Tank Packages ($500 each)

https://plus.google.com/photos/1117...ms/6100516134178439809?authkey=CNOsgfiN9tXRIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send pics of the backplate and harness and do you still have any al 40's if so I'll take them. And I need pics of them. My email is cogden20@gmail.com

Actually forget the bp. How much are you asking for each set of rigging for the deco bottles. And do you have any mask you are selling. I really needed another 40.

looking for 2 double tank wings and 1st stage/2nd stage combos - you still have some of that? willing to sell individually? pm if yes.

Still have 1 wing and 1 backplate as well as 3 regulated combos. Let me know if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom