2 tank dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BelikinMan

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is Coconut Tree the only shop that does 2-tank dives in the morning?

That would be two tanks provided for two dives on one boat ride, right?

A two tank boat dive, then, not just two separate morning boat departures. Yes- TGI schedules one two tank boat dive in the morning but in the afternoon, a single tank boat dive.

Excellent customer service.

Belikin Man... with all of these pre-trip questions you owe us one heck of a trip report !! You're going to be there on Sunday the 16th... I like your idea about reporting on multiple dive ops. Take pix of the boats, too- post them on a photo share website. Most ops just won't show the inboard side of their boats.

Best fishes!

The problem with two tank trips is, you need a big boat to put all those tanks on. Most of the West End ops operate out of skiffs, hence no tank trip. As Roatan Man says Henry Morgan does this sometimes, but you may want to look at this page to help decide who deserves your business! Roatan's Sandy Bay and West End (West Bay) Marine Park, Honduras - Our Members

Two tank trips is something you are likely to see more of as the West End shops buy bigger boats but at the moment the choice is limited.

That would be two tanks provided for two dives on one boat ride, right?

Yes, that is the definition of a two tank dive trip.

Belikin Man... with all of these pre-trip questions you owe us one heck of a trip report !! You're going to be there on Sunday the 16th... I like your idea about reporting on multiple dive ops. Take pix of the boats, too- post them on a photo share website. Most ops just won't show the inboard side of their boats.

Best fishes!

I am just glad you didn't tell me to :search:

Why doesn't she come along for the ride, do a bit of snorkelling or just sunbathe on the front deck!

Big doesn't mean slow either! Ours SCREAMS along! Leave at 9am, return before 1pm, jsut in time for a spot of lunch on the beach at Mavis and Dixies mmmmmmm

Why doesn't she come along for the ride, do a bit of snorkelling or just sunbathe on the front deck!

Big doesn't mean slow either! Ours SCREAMS along! Leave at 9am, return before 1pm, jsut in time for a spot of lunch on the beach at Mavis and Dixies mmmmmmm

When you say ours, which shop are you talking about?

Mavis and Dixies is quite good. I do remember there also being a little place just past half moon bay ...called Velvas place that had great burgers.

Two tank is over rated any way...dive sites are so close, why not just come back to your wife between dives and check up on her and eat lunch with her... you can easily fit three dives in a day and come back to hang out with your wife between them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom