2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As much as i love Auburn, I'm not really expecting much this season since the entire coaching staff got replaced. I would just be happy with a winning season and beating Bama.

As much as i love Auburn, I'm not really expecting much this season since the entire coaching staff got replaced. I would just be happy with a winning season and beating Bama.

I'm not sure what the heck they were thinking when they hired Chizick.

I mean the guy had a loosing season last year. Not exactly what you need to rebuild.

Could Be WORST you could have Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips in succession plan!:depressed: Oh well at least we have plenty of bourbon for this season.:eyebrow: Go Big Blue?:D

I'm not sure what the heck they were thinking when they hired Chizick.

I mean the guy had a loosing season last year. Not exactly what you need to rebuild.

He had a losing season but was supposedly turning the program around. I really dont understand the decision makers at AU sometimes. Best bet is to not piss off Coach Dye, cause he still carries weight over there, and Bobby Lauder cause he is one of the big money guys. Guess Tuberville pissed them both off.

He had a losing season but was supposedly turning the program around. I really dont understand the decision makers at AU sometimes. Best bet is to not piss off Coach Dye, cause he still carries weight over there, and Bobby Lauder cause he is one of the big money guys. Guess Tuberville pissed them both off.

Pat Dye made a comment to the media that this (after Chizick was hired) was the first time he'd felt welcome in the football facility in years.

Dye was behind Chizick's hiring.... Bobby Lauder has had his fingers on the buttons WAY too long.

Pat Dye made a comment to the media that this (after Chizick was hired) was the first time he'd felt welcome in the football facility in years.

Dye was behind Chizick's hiring.... Bobby Lauder has had his fingers on the buttons WAY too long.

I completely agree. I respect what Coach Dye did but his time has come and gone.

As long as Lauder is supplying the money he will always have his fingers on the buttons.:shakehead:

in other SEC news, Tebow is on the cover of the Sports Illustrated I got in the mail yesterday

0727_large.jpg

They apparently put several of the SEC coaches on the cover of their SEC "special edition"

0728_large.jpg
0729_large.jpg
0730_large.jpg
0731_large.jpg

So the official start of football season is less then a month away. I can almost hear the band and taste the beer now.

Is it a bad thing to be so obsessed with college football?

Looks like the SEC actually has 5 very good teams to go along with the midgets :)

Why does Tebow risk getting hurt playing college football when he could start making bank in the pros?

Back
Top Bottom