2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why does Tebow risk getting hurt playing college football when he could start making bank in the pros?

I think he has been asked this question and his response was something about his parents wanting him to finish school.

For some players, it's all about the Pro's and the $$$ and bling.

for some, it's wanting to have another winning season and championship and to finish school.

If it were me id go for the $$$.. Why else would he be in college for? `

we're talking about a kid who spends his summers on mission trips.

doesn't seem that all that "bling bling" is a motivator for him.

Not winning him as a recruit over Florida is prob one of the worst failures that Mike Shula had in his short lived coaching career.

yeah..... it was a slim chance.

but Bama wouldn't have lost to Auburn for some of the past years most likely.

Football talk!!!! Sorry I'm so late. now I just need the nights to start cooling down. Chizik's gonna be a darkhorse. Not many are expecting much this year. Thats a great spot to be in if you're in THE SEC! Not to be confused with the "hot seat". I'll start of the predictions with AUBURN winning 8 games this year AND....its the start of yet another SEVEN years with the other team in Alabama (that plays in THE SEC). Todd's shoulder is mended and he shows us what he didn't last year. Burns is more of a supporting role on short yardage (such as the goal line against the other team from Alabama in THE SEC). NEXT!!

I wasn't very fond of them hiring Chizik. :shakehead:

I hope I'm wrong......

8 games? looking at the schedule that might be possible.

Unless they get "great" with Chizick coaching, I don't see them winning against LSU, Alabama, and Georgia. possible that they might get one other defeat.

My prediction for the SEC Championship will be either LSU or Alabama vs Florida. I'm leaning towards Alabama beating LSU to go.

I dont expect as much out of BAMA this year. Ill still be rooting for them tho!

Bama will have a younger QB this year, but Saban will have another year under his belt. I don't know if they'll go undefeated, but I still think it'll be either them or LSU representing the SEC West in Atlanta.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom