2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no fun :depressed: Hope you feel better soon!

No work out yesterday, my hips and back wanted some rest. Unless you can count shopping! :chuckle:

Would like to do 5 mile hike today with the dogs after work.

Had a long workout today. Started with the weights ... seven different machines, three sets on each focusing on shoulders, chest, deltoids and abs. Pushed my weights to new limits on four of the seven.

Followed that up with a 65 minute, 750 calorie burn on the elliptical.

My brain wanted me to hit the pool afterward, but once I sat down to change into my swim trunks my body said "no mas".

I decided to listen to my body ... 2 hours of hard workout is enough for one day ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Have been diving for the past two days. We've been without swell for a while. Took a nice long walk with my dog last night.

Back in the water tomorrow to take full advantage of these beautiful conditions even if vis is only 25ft ;-).

I'm back finally, didn't have much window to exercise except on irregular days since I've been diving with my tech instructor and just finished my tech class. Now its on to trimix but at the same time, watching what I eat....

Anyways, did 50 sit ups and was diving all week even though I've seen visibility from zero feet to 40 feet all week.

Okay I'm out of here!

Saturday... lots of shoulder and arm work, as well as stepping up and down from a 24" chair...... the joys of stripping wall paper and then washing the glue off the walls to prep for painting. The good news is that I'm not sore today at all, so all the exercise has been helping.

Had a long workout today. Started with the weights ... seven different machines, three sets on each focusing on shoulders, chest, deltoids and abs. Pushed my weights to new limits on four of the seven.

Followed that up with a 65 minute, 750 calorie burn on the elliptical.

My brain wanted me to hit the pool afterward, but once I sat down to change into my swim trunks my body said "no mas".

I decided to listen to my body ... 2 hours of hard workout is enough for one day ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm tired just reading that!!!

May go running tonight at the doggie park. If I do, I am planning on doing sprints.
Wedding yesterday and was dancing. Does that count for exercise?? :dance:

Finally my ankle has recovered enough from class to hit legs. It's been a while so thought I'd be a bit weak.

20 minutes on Elipitical warm up

Leg press
lunges
straight leg dead life
leg extentions
hamstring curls

4 sets 10-15 reps 80-90% of max

Suprisingly after hiking these doubles all over the place, turns out I am stronger than before ;-).

Back
Top Bottom