3 tank dive Dec 29th, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WooooHoooo! looks like we're starting to fill this up..... I think it would be awesome to have nothing but SB'ers on board for the day :D

Baitedstorm,

Just talked to the boss today and he said that he didn't have a problem with my going to WPB for the dive on the 29th. So mark me as a definate attendee for this little adventure.

Really sorry to hear about the Rampage. SIGH, time moves on I guess.

I remember the Governer's Walk as a pretty neat set of wrecks - interested to see what happened to them following the storms.

You know, it's hard for me to visualize the power a hurricane would have on a wreck sitting in 100 feet. To me, it's beyond comprehension. I know it would be suicide, but I think it would be awesome to dive on a large wreck to watch what happens during a storm of that magnitude. But again, I'm confident that it would be a one-way trip!

Will pay Doug when I see him on the 29th and continue to monitor this message board for updates.

Take care and thanks for setting this dive up for us. I, for one, appreciate it!

Take care

Lee

I work 1900~0700 the 28th! I hate to dive the next morning with no sleep. I did it in Jupiter and it was not pretty. I wonder if I can get someone to swap with me... HEY I can offer up X~mas- - I think someone will grab that!
I got a few emails to send out to sleeping D/S's- -

BRB

KBeck:
Adrisen--just let us know once you're in town; the more the merrier.

baitedstorm--Do we need to call Doug and reserve a spot, or are we going through you via this thread as our official "reservation?"

Nope, he just wants me to give him an update on the number of divers. This thread is you official reservation :D

If we don't fill the boat, he may have other people interested in going out as well and will want to stick them out with us. I have a couple of buddies from the SO dive team that might be comming as well, nice group of fellows :wink: . My goal is to fill it up..... :D

Eric, awesome if you could switch with someone! Keep us updated...

Are you in Krista?

I am IN! - I got a hit on the first cast with the - Swap of 12-29 for either 12-24 or 12-25! Many people with kids and wives!

VICKIE Put me DOWN! - Now how are we getting the Nitrox tank rentals!?! Force "E"?

Now do I want to load up that credit card and give myself my X-mas presents (gear) for this dive? I was planning on saving up the money and buying it later... I think the C Card Company is lowering the APR for the holiday purchases...

Alright, I've been given the "blessing" for the day off, so make me a yes in pen.

Nitrox rentals--I can talk to the guys at Force-E to see if I can arrange enough nitrox tanks to be available to rent for whoever wants/needs them.......how many?
3-Eric
3-Hoya
Baitedstorm--do you and murph need tanks?
The last time I rented, they were $12/tank.....problem for anyone?

Blondey-you in?

KBeck, that's awesome... we're all set with ours, but I think octat might need tanks too... not sure.

So we have:
Darrel -murphdiver286
Vickie -baitedstorm
Krista -kbeck
Eric -orlandoeric
Lee -hoya97
Ted -octotat

Still waiting to hear from Blondey, Zendiver, and adrisen

Just spoke to Doug at Diving Solutions to give him a head count and to confirm the time with him, he said the boat LEAVES at 10am so we all need to be there no later than 930am.

Eric,

Glad to hear that you're able to go! Want me to pick you up? If so, drop me a note. Not a problem. Also don't worry about the Nitrox tanks. I have you covered. I have a few extra Nitrox cylinders laying around that need to be emptied. I think they were last filled during the Nixon Administration - so hope you don't mind if the mix is a bit 'musty'..... grins.

Seriously though, drop me a note and we'll fix things up!

Later dude.

Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom