3 tank dive Dec 29th, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
I'm glad you guys got the chance to hit the water, one way or the other, esp. octotat, dragging all his gear from Colorado! Sounds like a great day for everyone!
It worked out for the best for me as well; like mempilot, things went nutty at work this week and I would have had to cancel either way...would've hated to have to do so if conditions were just perfect!
I think we should attempt a "try again" dive day once the weather starts cooperating again..... :D
KBeck, sorry to hear you had a crazy time at work also. If I can get the boat to take me out tomorrow, I'm going to try and dive Tenneco. Anyone interested is invited. We'll probably go with nothing bigger than 4-6 footers. Padipro is already in. This will be an advanced dive with the challenges from the sea conditions.

mempilot:
KBeck, sorry to hear you had a crazy time at work also. If I can get the boat to take me out tomorrow, I'm going to try and dive Tenneco. Anyone interested is invited. We'll probably go with nothing bigger than 4-6 footers. Padipro is already in. This will be an advanced dive with the challenges from the sea conditions.

Ooof, still too kickin' for my blood....2-4 is my limit. Wish I could join; keep me in mind for future trips out, haven't done the Towers yet. Have loads of fun!

KBeck:
I'm glad you guys got the chance to hit the water, one way or the other, esp. octotat, dragging all his gear from Colorado! Sounds like a great day for everyone!
It worked out for the best for me as well; like mempilot, things went nutty at work this week and I would have had to cancel either way...would've hated to have to do so if conditions were just perfect!
I think we should attempt a "try again" dive day once the weather starts cooperating again..... :D

I second the "try again" dive. Works for me.

Brian

If I post in the morning, you'll know it didn't happen. If I post in the evening, you'll get to see what fun I had. LOL

Orlando Eric:
-- snip --
BAITEDSTORM- next trip try this for an opening line.. "If there's enough interest, minimum of 6 divers with a max of 12 (we'd have the whole boat to ourselves with 12--AND YOU ARE NOT A SCARED LITTLE SISSY BOY (girl), THAT IS GOING TO STAY HOME AND CRY FROM UNDER THE COVERS BECAUSE THE SEA IS A LITTLE CHOPPY...

OrlandoEric is a dead man. :m16:

That being said, I posted to Batedstorm (but was deleted due to SCUBABOARD problems) that we should pick a date sometime in January (mid-month would be cool - perhaps the 19th?) and try it again. Wednesdays are best for me as my boss gets a bit peeved :clement2: if I take a Friday or Monday off by using comptime. Opinions?

Lee

I'm all about trying again. I have most of the month of January off. I'm blowing off my Costa Rica/Honduras trip in favor of doing my full hypoxic trimix cert. I'll be available for another chance.

I uploaded some "snapshots" of blue springs. Before you look be aware that I am #1) way more serious about diving "in the moment" then being bothered with taking pictures. #2) also that I spent at least three times more on my reg set than my sea & sea camera. I am not a photograph kind of diver nor do I aspire to be.

With that said the "snapshots" are on my "gallery." ( i think.)

PS- The pictures that LOOK like someone touching a manatee is only a optical illusion.

:no :angel:

Orlando Eric:
I uploaded some "snapshots" of blue springs. Before you look be aware that I am #1) way more serious about diving "in the moment" then being bothered with taking pictures. #2) also that I spent at least three times more on my reg set than my sea & sea camera. I am not a photograph kind of diver nor do I aspire to be.

With that said the "snapshots" are on my "gallery." ( i think.)

PS- The pictures that LOOK like someone touching a manatee is only a optical illusion.

:no :angel:

Eric,
Great pictures... The one you have titled "Dixie Divers" is Octotat. He had one of my tanks... It does look like BaitedStorm's hand is awfully close to the manatee... It's amazing how close things look underwater... :eyebrow:

Al

Great pics Eric, I didn't realize I was so photogenic. I'll need to get that big aluminum hump on my back removed some day though :wink: . Thanks again to Baitedstorm for organizing this and special thanks to ScubaDad (Al) for the ride and the air. Florida Conch Divers rock! I had an absolute blast and hanging out with Murphdiver and Orlando Eric is like hanging out with the deputies from Reno 911. I'm wondering which one wear the short shorts at work like Lt. Dangle? Look forward to diving with all of you again soon. Maybe a quick trip in March or April. Was going to go to Phuket Thailand this year but I think I'll pass on that until they get back on their feet. If anybody wants to dive from now till the 2nd PM me and I'll meet them wherever. Would love to get one more dive in before I head back.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom