3 tank dive Dec 29th, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murphy-- I was very upset when the Hooters idea was shot down.. we'll never get any culture and class in this town.

Hoya- I thought you had a hard time getting monday's off. I am off on the 18th.. since tuesday are better for you.. (selfish plug to the 18th.) i am working 1900~0700 the 16th and vowed to never dive after working all night after a fumbling fiasco once before. (long story)

To all- Feel free to jump on THE (edited from my) 22nd dive in Jupiter.. listed in trips and happenings AND on the Floirda Conch Calendar I might add.

toodles.

Orlando Eric:
Feel free to jump on THE (edited from my) 22nd dive in Jupiter.. toodles.

I'm jumping I'm jumping..... lets go dive!

Hi everyone. I am leaving on Sunday so I make Sat night my last attempt to dive. If anyone wants to join me the more the better. Afternoon or night let me know cause I am itching to go.

954-425-8510
416-846-8446

Ash

Ash,

I'll be back in town on Wed night. I'm diving the Hydro Atlantic on Thur morning if the wx permits, but I'd love to dive again on Friday. I'll be in touch.

Eric S.

adrisen:
Hi everyone. I am leaving on Sunday so I make Sat night my last attempt to dive. If anyone wants to join me the more the better. Afternoon or night let me know cause I am itching to go.

954-425-8510
416-846-8446

Ash

OrlandoEric and I are gonna hit Jupiter on the 18th if anyone wants to jump in

holey crap that is a maybe... don't plan on that. Book the 22nd.

BS- don't confuse the masses-----

Actually because you have the range it might be more like the 22nd.

I would love to go but I am going home on the 18th....Real soon and only got in ONE day of diving which sucks. Oh well another reason to come back

Ash

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom