3 tank dive Dec 29th, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Eric,
It is amazing how Vickie in every picture. There must be something wrong with your camera. There was only one picture of me. What happened with that there Eric.

Ohhh, a little jealousy perhaps?

Murphy- Err where were ya dude? Didn't see you the whole time. It is not that I was stalking your wife the whole time or anything. (well kinda) - but rest assured I have had enough "woman trouble" to last me at least another year or so. (He man woman haters club)

HOYA- What kind of bit do I use on my Dremmel to cut the flash off my Sea and Sea camera to take it out of line with the lens... I am not spending the $$$ on a strobe-- that's like THREE boat trips. I am not taking up U/W Photo as a hobby-- Now SpearFishing.. hmmm how much is that Riffe Gun?...

BS- See I take care of the Host-- Remember me on your next trip(s)

Well, I'm finally able to get online (had to wait for all the dang Mods staying over at hotel Bulla to lemme have the puter) All I can say about our dive was AWESOME!!!! I'm soooooooo glad we went, I've wanted to dive with the manatees for awhile now. Great company... I enjoyed sitting around BS-ing with everyone and watching Jeff's lips turn blue. I'm all over that "try again" dive....... I just need to check out to scheduling with everyone and see whats best. Love the pictures Eric, I swear I didnt touch anything....swear!!!!

I lost my cell phone somewhere's at Blue Springs. I wanted to make the switch to nextel anyway.. and I got to keep my old number! *wooHoo*

Cell# 772-332-7344
Nextel 158*117*13095

Call me (or nextel beep) if you wanna dive, Chat, go camping, shooting, or meet me at my favorite place for coffee.. Barnes and Noble to read all the Scuba/Guns/Paddling Mags for FREE..

Sounds good there Eric. I just got you on the Nextel. I hope work goes well. I like the idea of that coffee place. I also like Borders. I wish we had a Starbucks in PSL. What u think??

Well we're back online Finally I'm glad the crash of the servers came after I was able to read that our trip was cancelled, since a certain messenger never gave me a call to let me know that the trip was cancelled. I'm sorry I was not able to meet you guys and dive with you. It sounds like for those of you who met at the springs had a great time. I'm back in Michigan now but I will definatly let you know the next time I'm down your way and hopefully get to meet and dive with you then. With the industry I work in extended time off from work can come often. So I will head down there. Even tho we never got to dive Thanks for inviting me and until next time dive safe.

Ted

Sorry Ted, I didn't know how to reach you or I would've called ya... Glad to see you've made it home safely, we'll have to dive next time!!!

Batedstorm,
May I tentatively propose that we pencil in either the 17th or 19th of January for our next attempt at having a group dive in the WPB area? Also, if you agree, may I suggest that we open up another thread as this one is getting a bit tattered? Just thoughts. Open to opinions.
Lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom