3 tank dive Dec 29th, West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spoke with Force-E tonight, and they keep @ 8 AL's w/nitrox for rental. So, let me know if you're going to need some or not (via PM), and I'll let them know the final tally sometime next week.

For those from out of town using directions to get to the marina, I noticed tonight that most of the street signs are still missing (from the hurricanes), including the street to turn into the marina, 13th Street. Clocking it using my handy handy odometer :), it's @ .7 mile south of Blue Heron. There is a smallish sign announcing the Riviera Beach Marina, so that's a marker to look for. If you find yourself approaching the overpass over the Port of Palm Beach (can't miss it, I promise), you've gone too far.

My list so far:

KBeck
baitedstorm
murphdiver
OrlandoEric
gtxl1200
Hoya
Still unsures:
octotat
adrisen
mempilot

Who did I miss?

1.BaitedStorm
2.OrlandoEric
3.KBeck
4.Hoya97
5.Octotat
6.GTXl1200
7.OrlandoEric
8.MurphDivers286
9.Adrisen--------tba
10.Zendiver--------haven't heard yet
11.SGJ------------haven't heard yet
12.Mempilot--------waiting (patiently :D )

This is my current list, if we get enough of them going here, were bound to get an actual head count :laughing: I'm going to go ahead and let Doug know that we have 8 definite and 4 maybes. I just don't want him to throw "extras" on the boat with us if we plan on filling it. Ya'll let me know if anything changes so I can keep an accurate head count for him....

Everyone know how to get there now????? I'll tell you, I've never seen a group of people so eager to help each other out, don't you just wish the rest of the world worked together like SB'ers do..... It's truly a beautiful thing :cheers:

Hey guys! I've been flying for the last 6 days, so I'm a little behind in the posts. I'm a go, as long as I make it home after flying on the 28th. I'm scheduled to land at FLL at 7:30pm, so I should be good. Don't laugh, I'll be diving my doubles for all three dives. And I'll be dry. I loaned out my single tank wing and bp, and my singles are tore down. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Eric

Mempilot Come fly to Toronto becasue I just found out that my flight on Sat was cancelled so right now I am stuck here in the cold... :wink:

Ahh I am sure if I flap my arms hard enough and fas enough I could lift off the ground

Ash

Ash,

That's not gute! What airline were you booked on and did they rebook you for a different flight? I don't do the Toronto leg, but I do get to Montreal about 6 times a year out of Detroit. I hope you make it down for the diving.

Eric

adrisen:
Mempilot Come fly to Toronto becasue I just found out that my flight on Sat was cancelled so right now I am stuck here in the cold... :wink:

Ahh I am sure if I flap my arms hard enough and fas enough I could lift off the ground

Ash

adrisen:

Ash

:11: that sucks, hopefully they'll find you another flight, keep us updated

I was flying business class on a kelowana air flight. They rebooked me on a jetsgo flight But I am adamit that I will not fly that airline, They will have to find me something. I will be there to do some diving and meet eveyone on the 19th. I hope to dive on the 29th with everyone if I come up with the funds for it

Ash

adrisen:
I was flying business class on a kelowana air flight. They rebooked me on a jetsgo flight But I am adamit that I will not fly that airline, They will have to find me something. I will be there to do some diving and meet eveyone on the 19th. I hope to dive on the 29th with everyone if I come up with the funds for it

Ash
Why won't you fly on Jetsgo if you don't mind me asking?

The last time ii I flew them, I sat on the ground for 5 because they did not want to fly the plane in the hanger becasue the original plane was late. The one in the hanger had arrived the night before and needed to be cleaned. When they did decide to fly it and the crew arrived, all the passangers had the wonderful experience of listening to the pilot and head steward with the fello crew arguing because the flight crew aside from the pilot did not want to fly. My flight was going to take off at 9 am and did not get off the ground till after 3, plus there was really no where to get food where we were in the gate, and they would not allow us to leave the gate to get food nor did they bring anything in. It was the WORST flight experience I ever had.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom