3 weeks in Indonesia- where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If somebody were to ask me where in Indonesia he/she can have some great time diving, experience cultural exhibits, having a great nightlife, then my personal answer would be Bali without hesitation. It offers so many conveniences and easy luxury for any budget. And then there's the mola mola.

But there's a reason why most divers who have experienced it rave about places like Komodo, Raja Ampat, Lembeh and the Banda Sea before Bali. They simply think it's worth losing some of those conveniences to experience some truly exotic diving.

For me, it would be the whole of Bali. For 3 weeks, one can do North Bali (Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Lembongan, etc.), East Bali (Seraya Secrets, Tulamben Liberty Wreck, Amed, etc), North Bali (Menjangan Island, Gilimanuk, Pemuteran, etc.)

If you are also planning to visit Bunaken then you could have a look at the Bunaken SeaGarden Resort. It is a new resort with very nice bungalows, good meals and they are very reasonably-priced. The diving is arranged by a divecenter nearby.

Back
Top Bottom