$499-Week of Diving-WOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great diving deal! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: I wish I could take advantage of it... :shakehead: For those who can/ are, enjoy! :coffee: That is definetly the best value in the caribean...:D

Just signed up for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Georgia Girl: What week are you going......We are having a "Saints" party Oct. 30-Nov 7th and would love to see some "Falcons" flags!!!!

Hey Georgia Girl: What week are you going......We are having a "Saints" party Oct. 30-Nov 7th and would love to see some "Falcons" flags!!!!

Sorry... FIBR said to sign up for the news letter and that was what I meant. They sent me a PM saying they couldn't find my reservation...of course I replied and then they realized we were talking two different things.
Sorry for the confusion. We were there last month and while I would love to be there with you guy.. unfortunately I work in the school system and we are back to work.
Have fun and think of me... Maybe another time when a special rolls around.. like next summer.
Enjoy,
Lynn

Press the post button ONCE and wait for SB to react. The board has been snow. When you keep pressing the post button you flood everyone who subscribes with email.

Press the post button ONCE and wait for SB to react. The board has been snow. When you keep pressing the post button you flood everyone who subscribes with email.

Funny...I only got one :idk:

Sorry... FIBR said to sign up for the news letter and that was what I meant. They sent me a PM saying they couldn't find my reservation...of course I replied and then they realized we were talking two different things.
Sorry for the confusion. We were there last month and while I would love to be there with you guy.. unfortunately I work in the school system and we are back to work.
Have fun and think of me

Ooops, sorry about that.....understand the back to work issue....we will definitely think of you and Jackie and I hope to see you there sometime in the future.
Hank

Sorry, it's a problem with the board. I had to turn all email notifications off.

Been checking the site for January/ Feb rates regularly, are they coming soon???

Take another look as most of the rates are online now. We are also updating the activites portion of the site in the next couple of days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom