4th Annual Boca Grande Pass Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm there, Colin do you think we should bring out my boat or just gather on the ones that show up????

I think your boat would be find, but do you want to drive or dive?

I made the sign up link in bold, large RED letters in the first post.

OK, I can find the link, but after I click on it, I don't see how to sign up. It looks like a simple announcement with a link back to this thread.

ReefGuy:
I think your boat would be find, but do you want to drive or dive?

Well Both actually. LOL. I plan on having a bubble watcher if I take my boat. if not then I will just jump on another boat. but I do plan on getting wet and helping out.

Walter:
OK, I can find the link, but after I click on it, I don't see how to sign up. It looks like a simple announcement with a link back to this thread.
There is a list of attendees, and directly below that on the bottom left hand side is a note saying "i will be attending this event", of course i think it only works in portal themed skins, you might have to change from classic for this to work - really need to get this sorted with Ted i feel, the problem came up the other day as well. Down the bottom of your main screen you should be able to see something that tells you that you are looking at the classic theme/skin layout, change that to portal for this operation.

There's no list of attendees. Does anyone have the contact info for the organizers so I can contact them directly and skip this silliness?

You can contact Jim at Fantasea Scuba (941) 627-3888

Walter:
There's no list of attendees. Does anyone have the contact info for the organizers so I can contact them directly and skip this silliness?

What theme/skin are you using with the forum? You can find it in your User Prefferences or if you scroll the the very very bottom of the page(it'll be on the left). Like simbrooks stated, if you change to one of the portal themes, the calender will allow you the option of signing up. I had the same problem the other day using a Classic Theme.

And I'll try to get the CCSO Dive Team involved as well. :wink:

Wildbill:cop_2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom