4th of July dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown247

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for a get together dive over the 4th of July? I'd personally prefer Table Rock or Beaver lake, but I may be able to work another location.

My parents will be down, so it would be nice to spend the weekend at the lake with them and get some diving in.

I'll be in Utila for two weeks, how will that work for another location?

Where's Utila? I'd like to stay in Arkansas or Missouri so my parents don't have to drive another huge time frame since they'll already be driving 6-8 hours to get here.

I'll be at TableRock during July 2-5. NEver dove there before, but ard lots of good things.

FD

I'm finally getting certified probably the week before the 4th. I live right off beaver so if you wanna dive just let me know. I need some more dive buddies in the area anyways. And I have 2 of everything equipment wise. Let me know.

diverdown247:
Where's Utila? I'd like to stay in Arkansas or Missouri so my parents don't have to drive another huge time frame since they'll already be driving 6-8 hours to get here.
Of the Northern coast of Honduras. :D

hugedodge2000:
I'm finally getting certified probably the week before the 4th. I live right off beaver so if you wanna dive just let me know. I need some more dive buddies in the area anyways. And I have 2 of everything equipment wise. Let me know.
You are my new best friend :eyebrow:

Ill be at beaver satying up by the dam from july 1st to the 7th. I would love to dive with someone who knows the lake. I will be bringing gear for any type of diving, let me know. (some deeper stuff would be great, but anything is ok).

Ok, decision has finally been made. We will be camping at Beaver lake the weekend before July 4th. Sat-Mon. May run into Eureka Springs Saturday night.

Finally got my Master Diver rating!! Woo hoo, now to get that 100 dive mark hit!

I'm gonna keep my summary very brief:

Stayed at Colibri Hill resort: www.colibri-resort.com - Excellent!

Dived with DeepBlue: www.deepblueutila.com - Superb, wouldn't dive with any other operation on the island....and they have the best whale shark captain on the Island -respect to Gringo!!

Was there 10 days and saw five WSharks!

Social life? Dived four times a day, ate then slept - that's what I was there for ;o)

If you wanna see what the diving is like (including the big boys of the sea), check out my vid on www.myspace.com/shurford

PS - bring some kick-*** sand fly repellant - but really!!

Back
Top Bottom