http://www.diveheart.org/

500 votes!! Thank you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane:
I can't believe people think that online petitions are going to change the world.

With the Olympics coming up the Chinese are very sensitive. Already some countries are talking of not going because of human rights issues. If this petition were to get a few thousand names then it would become news and I would get a PR company to spread the word. We could stage an event like printing it out and delivering it to the Chinese embassy.
Whatever. It will increase public awareness of the issue and will put pressure on the whole shark products business worldwide.
With the film Sharkwater having such a big effect everywhere it is shown there is no better time for activism on this issue.
So please sign and please spread the word. With a bit of help this could really take off.

Bruciebabe:
With the Olympics coming up the Chinese are very sensitive. Already some countries are talking of not going because of human rights issues. If this petition were to get a few thousand names then it would become news and I would get a PR company to spread the word. We could stage an event like printing it out and delivering it to the Chinese embassy.
Whatever. It will increase public awareness of the issue and will put pressure on the whole shark products business worldwide.
With the film Sharkwater having such a big effect everywhere it is shown there is no better time for activism on this issue.
So please sign and please spread the word. With a bit of help this could really take off.

Yes, whatever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom