Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, you're fast! As "warm water vacation divers" it took us 24 years to make it to 500 - but we had fun getting there!

You need to work a lot harder at reducing your post to dive ratio. You are running at more than a 10:1 ratio of posts to dives, which indicates that you need to spend more time in the water and less time at your keyboard.
With the exception of usually April through early May (when I usually don't dive at all--waiting for the ocean to at least hit 40F diving wet) and Nov. & Dec. (I usually do one dive each of those months), I almost always average one day weekly when I do two shore dives. Don't know how much more I would want to do....there are only so many sites that are reasonably close to home or where I am at the time. By the time my wetsuit dries, I'm diving again. As for posting--I've been retired for 19 years. For sure I watch much more TV than the time I spend on SB. So, I'd first have to reduce the TV then the SB posts so everything falls in line? I exercise too and admit I could do more of that than either TV or SB. Funny thing--We've all met those who say that one is wasting time watching TV, then that guy may go off and play cards. It all really just takes up time.

Congrats, well done and don't dilly dally over the next 500 :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom