7,107 Islands of “Local Diving”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

remember the line "membership has it privileges"?

hehehehehe... all that work posting info and photos and stuff won me my apollo split fins hehehehehe... that's also where i got the cap i was wearing

tagal nga nila maka gawa ng bagong great gear giveaway...

Jag

FYI

got a note from TomvdH,

he is currently globe trotting the region and when he gets to have some time off he would be loggin back on.

AlaskaDiver:
RI'm so thrilled to be going to the Phillipines.

coming from where you are, be very carefull when you get here.

you may get 1st degree burns on the water temp here. HAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

come here MAy, the water is WARM !!!!

NICE CHIP FOR POSTING THAT PPD DOR 1 INTO the 7,000 islands thread !!!!!

GREAT !!!!

Anilao_Map_of_Divesites.JPG

Anilao, Batangas

* The home away from home for Philippine divers based in Manila. Located approximately 2 hours South of Manila, it is the closest dive spot from the capital area.
* If you're stopping briefly in Manila for business, this is a good place to check out for a quick dive excursion for the day. Also good for weekend trips.
* Above is a map of the common dive sites found in Anilao. Many reputable dive resorts can be found along the coast line where you can setup and head out for a gorgeous day of diving.
* If you have any questions about Anilao (ex. dive resorts/operations, transport, specific dive sites, etc.), please feel free to post questions in the Anilao thread:

:) Mabuhay & Safe Diving! :)

Disclaimer: This map is copyrighted by the Aquaventure Reef Club and cannot be used for profit. It is used in this case for illustration only. Please do not alter or make illegal copies of this map for redistribution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom