7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Iam a slacker on time restraints here is my stats for the week of 12/10-12/13

12/10 - 30 minutes on eliptical, upper body work out on the circuits and hapkido
12/11 - 35 minutes on eliptical, and hapkido
12/12 - 30 minutes on eliptical, and sparring
12/13 - 35 minute on eliptical, hapkido and then biggest loser pahse II work out with trainer (OUCH she was tuff).

About 15 weeks ago I was over 320 lbs now I am down to 267. My personal goal is 200.

Third day in a row at the gym today. Starting to remember what it was like to be in a routine...how very nice...except of course, I'll be on vacation by the end of next week, so we'll see how good the self-control and discipline is these days. :)

How many have accepted the challenge. It should be 30 min a day every day let's just get started with 1 day, then 1 week, then 1 month......let's get into the habit. Even when you feel you have no tiome you can find 30 m inutes to do some cardio. Heck a good brisk walk with your luggage in an airport will do it.

Sign me up
Am I the first Newf signed up?
I'll see if I can get the whole shop into it here

Ocean Quest, NL Canada

14/12/07 (Friday):
Run - 11:10 / 2.2km
Average Speed of 12.8km/hr and a peak speed of 15.3km/hr
Average Pace of 4:40mins per km and a peak pace of 4:01mins per km
Heart Rate - 151avg / 180max
Calories Burned - 113
Weight - 146.0lbs

Saturday and Sunday Rested.
13/12/07 (Monday):
Run - 45:12 / 10km - New Personal Best!! for 10km! and also 5km (22:00mins)!
Average Speed of 13.3km/hr and a peak speed of 16.8km/hr
Average Pace of 4:31mins per km and a peak pace of 3:51mins per km
Heart Rate - Not Recorded
Calories Burned - N/A
Weight - 147.4lbs

I had a goal and I set out to make it this morning. The air was quite crisp, and after only a couple minutes I was questioning my sanity. However, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jogged 2 miles!!!!! It has been months and months since I have done it. I did it only by putting one foot infront of the other, not worrying about how far to go, but trying to stay in the present.
I may regret this feat later on, however, for now... I am basking in my personal victory!!!!

Well for the past week I have been worthless, I was sick last week and today it was 29 degrees of humid cold outside, so I stayed in bed.

I made it out on Saturday for an hour. But not Sunday...spent the whole day making cookies...and managed to only eat 3...that should be put in the book of records cuz those suckers were good :wink:

I did one hour of Tae Bo today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom