A BLOWOUT?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lee's a coming! Probably nothing more than a fish storm, but he might be looking for some revenge against the sons and daughters of Sherman! The South will flood again! :D :D :D

Invest 95 should be a named storm later today, and that name will be "Lee".

95 is forecast to go far enough north that it will get caught in the winds that have been sending the storms away from Florida.

95 is forecast to go far enough north that it will get caught in the winds that have been sending the storms away from Florida.
Like I said: a fish storm.

I was confused by what you meant by that.
Only fish will see it. I was making fun of the name "Lee" as in General Lee of the Confederacy. :D "The South will Flood again" instead of rise. Yeah, yeah, if I have to splain it, it wasn't all that funny in the first place. Barring any radical shift, only the Bahamas needs to worry about this one. :D

Apparently some in the NSS-CDS are organizing volunteers to help clean up the closed state parks.

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 8.10.53 AM.png

Link to post.

Apparently some in the NSS-CDS are organizing volunteers to help clean up the closed state parks.

View attachment 801704

Link to post.
Finally good things happening with the NSS-CDS. I still firmly stand behind my stance that the CDS should stop being a training agency and should focus on conservation. The CDS should take the lead from the NFSA and move in a better direction. The CDS can't even properly manage their membership. Give up gthe training, focus on cave access/conservation which it actually does a decent job of.

Give up gthe training, focus on cave access/conservation which it actually does a decent job of.
First rule of Scuba applies to this.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom