A decade!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Considering I only got certified the end of October, I can't say I've been doing too badly! Especially this time of year! :cold:

Thanks d33ps1x!

Chris - do you want my # again? Although, I wouldn't have got your message until close to 6 o'clock - we didn't get out of the water til just about five and were un-gearing in the dark. Man when darkness falls this time of year it just plummets!

The surface conditions were too choppy for any other site - on my way to the meeting point I did site assessments on three sites and the Marine Museum is the most sheltered of the three when the wind is blowing southwesterly as it was yesterday. In fact it was blowing 8 - 10 knots if I'm not mistaken.

Besides, we got to tour the barge as well as all the junk left on the bottom. Under Michael got to return some criticism I had laid on him last dive - fair is fair :rolleyes: and for our second dive we both got to have some practive on buoyancy, trim and finning skills we had wanted to practice. One nice thing about this site is it's relatively uniform depth and NO CURRENT (right Michael?)

But now I've got the sniffles.......... no diving for me for a few days til it clears ;-0

Back
Top Bottom