A Fishy Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finesse once bubbled...
Steve..... :D:D
I'll raise you two clams (oops... they're not fish!!)
and a Lemonpeel in need of a chiropractor !!!!

I down to one clam!
fce839bd.jpg

And a couple of clowns
fce89f72.jpg

raxafarian - really nice pix! I hope that I'll be 1/2 as good some day...

I just wanted you guys to know more people are looking at these great PICS then you probably realize. We love them!
Keep 'em coming. Great shots.
It has to be the next best thing to being there!

raxafarian once bubbled...

thanks. I just started using the camera u/w last march. Learning more everytime I get in the water with it. :)

I agree with jhelmuth, great shots. Hard to believe you've only been shooting u/w for 9 months.

I just started on my trip the beginning of this month, but the learning curve seems to be pretty steep.

Keep up the great work!

Normaldiver,
What kind of fish is that? "Cleaning time" the big one being cleaned? He's beautiful - I love those fat lips and little teeth:D

Barb,

I think that was a Grouper. Not sure what type of Grouper though. Maybe one of the fish id experts on the board can help us out. The pic was taken in Little Cayman.

normaldiver once bubbled...
Barb,

I think that was a Grouper. Not sure what type of Grouper though. Maybe one of the fish id experts on the board can help us out. The pic was taken in Little Cayman.
Why I think that's a portrait of me....
E. adscensionis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom