A Fusion for the Next Generation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd want a colour other than red though...., because if diving is the equivilent of beaming down ..., if your not Scotty and you have a red shirt you only get to beam down once and then you die. :)

They look very cool..., and not a stretch for the Fusion (no pun intended)

My response is probably less enthusiastic and it is semi-serious.

You have a seriously good suit that is exceptionally well suited to technical diving, but it is hard to get some technical divers out of established ruts. That is hard enough with the power ranger style graphic and now you do this. Its going to make it even harder to promote it as a serious suit for serious divers when it is going to be associated with the average trekkie.

HAHAHA...now that's funny. I just checked the calendar...its not April Fools day! :confused:

I have to agree with DA. I don't know if I would have went down this path. But I am sure Whites knows there business better then we do.

Good luck...

Oh and...Live long and prosper,

U/O

You'd sell more suits if you didn't have these stupid graphics all over them. I know at least a dozen people who have told me they'd buy this suit if you'd just do it in a neutral color, no ugly logos. Why you insist on adding the dumb Power Ranger effects is beyond most of us. At worst, make it an OPTION.

This is the beauty of the Fusion....it is unbelievably versatile....we can make a skin for trekkies, we can make a skin for recreational, technical, or SAR divers, soon there will be a heavy duty military version constructed with cutting edge fabrics...

We are not marketing to trekkies - we are marketing a drysuit that can be used by any diver in any environment.

So even if you are a sport diver today, with no intention of tech diving - if your needs change, and now you want to tech dive and need something different - we have you covered.

Cheers,
Tyler

So no pointed ear attachments to fit over my OTS comm earpieces??

I think the boss is going to make me stick with my SAR one.., at least until the "Buzz Lightyear" version comes out

This is the beauty of the Fusion....it is unbelievably versatile....we can make a skin for trekkies, we can make a skin for recreational, technical, or SAR divers, soon there will be a heavy duty military version constructed with cutting edge fabrics...

We are not marketing to trekkies - we are marketing a drysuit that can be used by any diver in any environment.

So even if you are a sport diver today, with no intention of tech diving - if your needs change, and now you want to tech dive and need something different - we have you covered.

Cheers,
Tyler
Ok...if that is the case, just how many technical divers do we have to get together before you'll make one that is just all black - no graphics, no BS, maybe just a small tasteful white logo - and one that you don't charge and arm and a leg for like the limited edition?

There is a market for it as evidenced by numerous posts here and a post where you asked for ideas - and got requests for plain old black. When can we expect whites to just stop ignoring it and just make on in basic black?

Ok...if that is the case, just how many technical divers do we have to get together before you'll make one that is just all black - no graphics, no BS, maybe just a small tasteful white logo - and one that you don't charge and arm and a leg for like the limited edition?

There is a market for it as evidenced by numerous posts here and a post where you asked for ideas - and got requests for plain old black. When can we expect whites to just stop ignoring it and just make on in basic black?

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom