A little problem with Rockboots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A little expensive, but well worth it are Force Fins. They come in s-xxxxl. If you dive wet, there are inserts that you can put in them (to make them smaller). You can choose the strapping system (I use the bungees). These fins are very easy to don, but harder to doff, as they are designed to suck onto your foot as you kick. I've dove with one strap missing, and the fin stayed on perfectly. They are open-toed, so they use your thighs (not your shin/calfs like close-toed fins) to kick. Your quads are the stronger muscles, and you never get any leg cramps. You can also walk forward in them!

oops I don't know what I'm doing

I just went through the whole expensive mess. After buying several, very pricey fins, I found the super rockets. or rocket II fins. They fit like they were custom made because of the completely different pocket design. The turtles were just too loose, they have an enormous pocket, that is very wide. The rockets fit more like my jets did and don't move at all, nor do they have any pinch points.

Back
Top Bottom