A moment to reflect please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree, you have all done a great Job and created one hell of an informative site for all level of divers to come ask questions and learn. A true pillar in the diving community.

Cheers to you all!!

Except to everyone who started or contributed to the building of this board....you've done a great job...and from the bottom of my heart thank you!

Mario, looks like you have the masses agreement rather than the mickey-taking hun!!!

All the above is really really true even for a new member like me !! In less than a couple of months I think like home in those boards !!

A big thanks to all of u !!

Manogr

I check the other boards when I'm bored. I come here when I want information.

BTW Joewr, I remember having a rather extended discussion with a regulator on the Photography forum a few weeks ago that was extremely informative for me. Maybe they aint all bad. (We'll know when I get the pics developed)LOL

Much "Aroha" (love and respect) to all.From the starters of the website to the newest member.What I have thouroughly enjoyed is the way that people have been tolerant of one anothers views,made no-one feel stupid for their ignorance or newness and how everyone has entered into the great 'family' spirit of it all.Contributing and supporting.The fact is,that scuba divers are different.Our sport,recreation and carreer for some is something that can only be appreciated by those who do it.If you can,try to remember the joy and rapture you felt when you first dove or finally got comfortable under the water and saw the beauty of being in a world that you previously could only venture into in a superficial way.Words cannot adequately capture that feeling.I have thouroughly enjoyed chatting to you all,with advice,support or just enjoying your companies and humour.Kudos to us all.
Cheers all extremely Cool Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

Thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth again, KB!

Now that you're heading home, does this mean we'll be seeing more of you on the boards again?? =-x

I may not say much but I check in every chance I get. This is my "relaxing place" after I get home from work. I enjoy the different personalities and points of view that I find here. And all without getting "ugly". One of the new "wonders of the world" that so many people from some many different countries and cultures can share a love of a sport and have it bring us together.

Again, thanks for establish a place for us to meet and exchange information and stories.

I firmly agree with all of the above post and I would like to add that it is nice to have such a wonderful place to not only be able to discuss our great sport but to also meet new friends to dive with and express our sadness and support for others when world events such as the recent terrorist attacks take place.

Chad

but I think it's time for a big

((((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))))

:)

Back
Top Bottom