a new CUTE DIVER says hi :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xena Warrior Diver:
@ aseeker2, Tjena! Almost went to Stockholm this past weekend, but at the last minute changed the plans and went to Tallin. I'll be in Stockholm at the end of September to see Rush at Globen though :). Anyway sure, let's dive sometime!

Sounds good to me.

Jim

cancun mark:
come on Xena, you can do better than that!

Tjena Faan, gubben Faan, Djavla Faan.

:11ztongue Are you even spelling "faan" correctly? I thought it was "faen". And "djavla"........ do you mean "jävla"?

hey you svenssons....... help us out :wink:

A hearty welcome to both of you. Forgot those other places - you need to dive with the Florida Conchs in South Florida!

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Howdy Tina!

My, but you do have a way of getting the fellows' attention. Yep, you cute - and spunky, too.

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Thats what I need to find. A cute girl who lives in Savannah AND likes to dive. Apparently thats hard to find down here. I seem to always meet the "indoor girls"
I guess thats what I get for meeting most of the girls I know in cocktail bars and night clubs. <--relative term.

Welcome aboard, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet.

TJ

(I confess, I rated you a 10)

Well, Tina69, I'm glad you provided a picture so we could verify your claim that you are, indeed, cute! We don't want any false advertising here on SB!

Would love to dive the Red Sea. Had planned to go with a Dutch group in October, but as an American (especially one who does not support our president) I'm a bit leery about traveling there at this time.

Dr. Bill

no comment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom