A new wreck near the Yolanda reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to get as much info as i can .. I met a british diver who's confirming they exist. Once i see them for real, i'll publish all the info i have!

mania:
There is also a new wreck in Hurghada - Hebat Allah. It's not deeper than 50 meters and prepared for wreck training (with guide lines and so on). According to my friends is excellent for the penetration.

If you find this new one in Yolanda - I'm waiting for the detailed report
:D

Mania

Hi Mania
Do you have some more details about the location of the wreck? the name of the reef mabey and side?

regards

Red Sea Shadow:
Unfortunately I didn't find it. I heard that it is a liveabiard not a daily boat and that it was towed to the shipyard.
QUOTE]

It was one of the daily boats (Sirius) on it's way to the Thislegorm & decided to cut in a bit close to the tip of Ras Mo.
It spent a day or so sat on top of yolanda although I'm not sure if it actually sunk while it was there as there doesn't look to be any damage to the reef. The boat was towed back to travco jetty where it didn't look to healthy, it certainly wasn't floating when I saw it!

Back
Top Bottom