A whole bunch of Steel Tanks and other stuff for sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sperbonzo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I ran into a guy today at Undersea Sports in Fort Laud that is moving to MI, and has a bunch of stuff to sell, all in really nice shape. I bought a 120 cf steel tank off of him, he has 6 more, as well as regs, BCs, dive kayak, etc, etc..... He is a long time diver, over 3000 dives, and takes good care of his stuff. If anyone is interested, he lives up in Margate. Give me a call and I will give you his name and number.

You can reach me at 954 650 5789, and my name is Michael. :D

vr24:
how much are the steel tanks?

It's nor really fair for me to quote them, since I"m not the one selling them, but it seems like about $150 or so.

Hi, I am very much intersted in purchasing a steel tank =) What other sizes does he have left and for how much? Would he be interested in shipping it to CA?

PS:please PM me thanks :)

Sperbonzo:
I ran into a guy today at Undersea Sports in Fort Laud that is moving to MI, and has a bunch of stuff to sell, all in really nice shape. I bought a 120 cf steel tank off of him, he has 6 more, as well as regs, BCs, dive kayak, etc, etc..... He is a long time diver, over 3000 dives, and takes good care of his stuff. If anyone is interested, he lives up in Margate. Give me a call and I will give you his name and number.

You can reach me at 954 650 5789, and my name is Michael. :D
I'd be interested in the kayak. What size/mfr., etc?

Hey everybody.... Just give me a call and I will give you his number. LOL...

I don't exactly have an inventory sheet of his stuff, but I know that he has a bunch of it....

Sperbonzo:

You can reach me at 954 650 5789, and my name is Michael. :D.

I'd like to give Michael(Sperbonzo) a hearty thank you for telling me about Tommy. I purchased his kayak and a stage bottle from him. Fantastic deals! He is very honest and friendly. I had to go pick up the kayak, so I met him in person and spent a little time with him looking over the gear he has for sale. I'll tell you that if I lacked self control (as well as a wife that would kill me and not to mention the kids that need food and clothes), I would have loved to really stock up on some quality and very well maintained gear. He is going to email me a list of the remaining gear he has for sale later with prices and I'll post it. Basically he has 100 and 120 cu.ft. Genesis HP tanks, (2 of each); BC's , Dive rite light, OMS lift bag, Manta reel, wet suits, several regulators, and a lot more. I'll post the list as soon as I get it.

WOO HOO...I'm a kayak diver now, BABY!!

diversolo:
I'd like to give Michael(Sperbonzo) a hearty thank you for telling me about Tommy. I purchased his kayak and a stage bottle from him. Fantastic deals! He is very honest and friendly. I had to go pick up the kayak, so I met him in person and spent a little time with him looking over the gear he has for sale. I'll tell you that if I lacked self control (as well as a wife that would kill me and not to mention the kids that need food and clothes), I would have loved to really stock up on some quality and very well maintained gear. He is going to email me a list of the remaining gear he has for sale later with prices and I'll post it. Basically he has 100 and 120 cu.ft. Genesis HP tanks, (2 of each); BC's , Dive rite light, OMS lift bag, Manta reel, wet suits, several regulators, and a lot more. I'll post the list as soon as I get it.

WOO HOO...I'm a kayak diver now, BABY!!

That's great! I'm glad that worked out for both you and Tommy :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom