A300CS OLED Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you going to re-brand the Aeris or you are going to come up with a new version with different features for the Oceanic one?

We're listening to feedback very closely - rather than wait to add any new features or address comments like the earlier post regarding readability of the secondary display, we'll offer firmware updates when available. The plan is to update cosmetics with the Oceanic introduction - but have a common firmware package that will allow the AERIS version to "keep up" for lack of a better way of saying it.

Still waiting on info of bungee/elastic mount... any news on this?

Here's what we're working on... best guess is 45 days or so for delivery.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Doug, that's exactly what I was hoping for! Outstanding.

Anyone else have a compass issue? The compass on mine cannot locate north- so I go to do a calibration and it will not calibrate. Never beeps when turned bottom up. Called customer service and they told me to open and close battery compartment and try again. I'll post results when I get home.

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 02:18 PM ----------

Update: I did the "power cycle" and was able to calibrate the compass. It now works beautifully. Still have a feeler out with customer service about a few "lost links" for starting pressure in my dive logs.

Will this function as a tec diving computer?

Anyone else have a compass issue? The compass on mine cannot locate north- so I go to do a calibration and it will not calibrate. Never beeps when turned bottom up. Called customer service and they told me to open and close battery compartment and try again. I'll post results when I get home.

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 02:18 PM ----------

Update: I did the "power cycle" and was able to calibrate the compass. It now works beautifully. Still have a feeler out with customer service about a few "lost links" for starting pressure in my dive logs.

Great news. We're getting ready to publish a firmware update - I'll post the details here shortly... one modification is to the compass calibration routine that will make it much faster and less prone to hanging up as seems to be the case here.

As for the "lost links" - did you have any throughout the profile or only for starting pressure as you posted?

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2014 at 03:38 PM ----------

Will this function as a tec diving computer?

That depends on what you're looking for it to do. It does not have a trimix algorithm, but supports 4 nitrox mixes to 100%, adjustable PO2 for each individually, and a dedicated Gauge Mode.

Thanks. I'm not a tec diver but after finishing my rescue diver this fall I hope to start tec next summer. I'm looking for a computer that will transition as I grow. I'm not interested in cave diving but I do eventually want to do deep staged diving. That may be a couple years off though.

Hello everyone...

I am new to this site and diving so if I say something naive, my apologies.

Has anyone been able to sync there A300 CS with an iOS device or a Mac-based program. My dive buddy and I both got one but we are Mac/Apple users.

I am traveling to Cozumel for my second dive trip this month and would like to know if there something out here to sync with.

I purchased the "DiverLog" software/app but the A 300CS isn't an available option yet.

Thanks ahead of time for your info.

*By the way, I think it is awesome the Manufacturers are on here giving updates and noting feedback. One of the reasons I signed up.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom