accident around the corner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
oi..I'm on the LT and can't check..I'll post the settings tomorrow. What I can say is one picture was taken with a flash and the other without. Both pics needed lots of photoshop work and only looked good in B&W

No prob, i'm going to guess though....
and say something like ISO 800, 1/50s, f2.8??

It does look like night to me...

PS editing or not, that's a nic shot. The black and white, IMO, more adequately conveys the mood of the scene. I would bet your local paper would have bought it from you, had you contacted them after the accident.

it was something like 5 in the morning..I wasn't really awake and just clicked, no idea what the settings were....the 2nd picture (this one) was basically black but I took it in RAW and was able to tweak it

Jcsgt:
PS editing or not, that's a nic shot. The black and white, IMO, more adequately conveys the mood of the scene. I would bet your local paper would have bought it from you, had you contacted them after the accident.

WAY to shy to do that :blush:, thanks for thinking so

gee, how did I miss that?

Moody, heck yea. looks like a scene from Twin Peaks....

fantastic!

I just love how black and white pictures seem to be coming back. Sometimes it seems they convey more meaning than color. Great shot Leesa:wave-smil

Charles

You have missed your calling......Your shots are so fantastic....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom