Adaptor for two 1st stages and rental tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way I see it, I already have a redundant 1st stage. It's on my buddies tank.

Thanks for your coments! Meanwhile I watched some Steve Bogaerts videos and found that sticking the tank valves into your armpits is not so clumsy after all.:) If I start to dive doubles perhaps I will go sidemount.

Concerning the redundant first stage on the buddies tank - I have observed that during the dive trips groups consist of strangers and the appointed "buddies" tend to desert each other. Diving from a commercial diveboat often turns out to be a solo diving.

Thanks! Janis

I have observed that during the dive trips groups consist of strangers and the appointed "buddies" tend to desert each other. Diving from a commercial diveboat often turns out to be a solo diving.

I hear you, but that's what Rule #1 is meant to address.

The most tanks I've slung was 6 AL80s (total of 8 cylinders, including double HP100s). The hardest part was putting them all on. Swimming with that many cylinder was not bad, nor was it like a single cylinder or doubles.

Thanks! I definitely must try it.

Devil is indetails and one from first hand :

switching from single walve to double valve and adding another first stage (TEK3) , dramaticaly changed my trim to prone with head down . have to change my backplate to aluminium , move my integrated weights from harness to mid-butt...... it is hard to imposible to catch valves to made valve drill , because it dont help pushing wrist with head because then you get first stages not rubber handles on valves ... so there is no big profit but just troubles ....

I'll switch soon as possible on doubles...:confused:

41Do4fszC6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Here's one from Amazon for $83.25 US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom