Aeris Atmos 2 and a software question??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Horn:
I've done this three times already (replaced the battery when the low indicator flashed) and it cleared for a while and then came back a few dives later. Like I said earlier if you change screens and come back to the initial screen the indicator is a-ok:confused:

I've had it happen twice myself, with fresh batteries in my Atmos II... It does seem to come back, and works perfectly fine, however, I'm not fond of anomolies on my life support equipment...

I'll check with Aeris...

I found taking the battery out of my Aeris Ai computer when it is stored for a long time works for me ..... i haven't had the problem durning a dive trip but have seen the message when playing with the computer at home if the battery was left in the unit.

Yes BKP I guess it is a "Brand of Battery issue" depending I guess on how the computer tests the load capability of the cell. Mine seemed to do this with the Sony battery supplied with the computer as well. I didn't throw out the battery because the voltage tested fine so It left me scratching my head.

I find it odd that I have posted a few questions on the Areis section here and you were answered and not me:confused: . Any way It would be nice to see if they have a certain recommended manufacturere that this problem would not occur as it leaves that wee bit of doubt every time it does

Back
Top Bottom