Aeris Computer Interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny, I installed OceanLog and it works fine (no freezing).

jason_g, were you able to get the freezing problem taken care of? I uninstalled and reinstalled on my laptop and it still freezes. The Oceanic version worked fine. I just got back in country last night and haven't been able to reach out to the contact Doug gave yet. I was unable to download any data from my wife's Atmos 2 the entire trip due to this issue.

I spoke with Royce for about an hour last Thursday and he couldn't fix the issue. He was going to get to the engineer and call me back... unfortunately, he hasn't called.

---------- Post Merged at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:44 PM ----------

We are about to release a new version that supports it :wink:

Please do ping me when you do!

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:44 PM ----------

@Doug - if you can escalate, I'd appreciate it. Royce has my contact info.

.......Please do ping me when you do!....
Done!

We just posted version 0.15 of divePAL Windows. You can download it from our website

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Just a follow up. I talked to Royce and it (wouldn't you know it) ran fine for him. He did suggest setting it to run as administrator and there were two older versions of the device driver installed that he removed to ensure there were no conflicts with the newer version. It seems to be running fine now. Thanks for the help, Aeris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom