Aeris Software and a Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will have a dedicated Mac solution in the very near future. Pelagic, our sister company and manufacturer of our instruments has a product in beta now. If you're interested, shoot me a PM; give me an idea of your interest level and background if applicable.

So what's the current status on this? Not being able to log our 4 Aeris computers since moving to Macs is maddening. I suppose I could buy Mac Dive or play with Subsurface, but that isn't going to help with transferring all our existing data from years in the Windows versions of ACI, nor are those programs going to help with dive computer functions such as setting the time, changing transmitter ID's, etc.

So what's the current status on this? Not being able to log our 4 Aeris computers since moving to Macs is maddening. I suppose I could buy Mac Dive or play with Subsurface, but that isn't going to help with transferring all our existing data from years in the Windows versions of ACI, nor are those programs going to help with dive computer functions such as setting the time, changing transmitter ID's, etc.

Three applications are available now: Diverlog for Mac, DiverLog for iOS and Dive Cloud online storage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom