After diving in Fiji it's hard getting myself back into the cold water here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
My blog of the trip is being posted daily in this special forum and the article I wrote for the SB main portal page is right here!

Outstanding, just outstanding!

Except for this:

Uncle Pug:
Breakfast was cooked to order right in the dinning area and was very good. However I should have ordered something other than an omelet with everything on it… my notes specifically state *do not use Tabasco on a pre-dive breakfast again*.

Hah, you're only saying that just because everyone complained about you chumming the fish up close to you instead of to them. :11:

Cheers!

Rob

I was surprised at how good the prices could be on a package deal at some of the resorts we stayed at. One lady told me that her 7 day stay at Beqa Lagoon ~ all inclusive: accomodations, food, diving, transfers and airfare from LAX was $2200.

Uncle Pug:
Done! :D

Appropriate since Whine & Cheeze is in the non-diving forum.
It's been a whole week now and I've only done two dives!!
I am just glad that I was able to take part in those two dives!
Get back in the water, it's beautiful up there!!!

oh i love fiji, havent been diving there, only snorkelling, but the water is lovely and i had the best harmburger i have ever had at a local bar no less! they probably killed the cow less than an hour before they made it for us :) fiji bitter is also the go at $1.50 per drink at happy hour! I am a big wimp when it comes to cold..esp cold water..i dont go in unless it is 24 degrees and above...I hope you get to dive soon and get used to the cold again!

We did a dive tonight out at *Hat Island*... one of my favorite local sites. Four of us took Uncle Pug the boat out and anchored right on the part of the reef that we were hoping for. I found a 50# GPO out in the open asleep. After much prodding and poking I finally got it to wake up. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom