Age?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingMonkey once bubbled... Okay, I'm trying to get a sense of the people here by reading your posts, but I was wondering...how old is everyone?
I'll be 47 in December.

...and I've got stuff in my refrigerator older than you. :)

47 for ten more days

Joe

DivingMonkey once bubbled...
No no, I was aware : ) It just means most of you probably have a lot more experience...good to learn from, yea?
Yikes....learning from people on this board is just dangerous....ohh....wait a minute...you mean diving info....that's probably safe. :wink:

33 going on 12 in the water and 50 on land.

Gravity is not my friend.

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

And Big-T....us Corn Flake kids have to stick together!! Haven't ran across too many current fans of the old #5!!! :wink:

FLArmyBrat once bubbled...
And Big-T....us Corn Flake kids have to stick together!! Haven't ran across too many current fans of the old #5!!! :wink:
A war of attrition really, many people ridicule me, but I was good and drunk one Sunday evening this past summer.

but will be 39 in December. Sometimes I feel like I am 18 and other days I feel like I am 100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom